Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 3


Day 3- Rebecca

Today we went to most of the Smithsonian  museums and we had a blast. I especially liked the air and space museum because of  interactive exhibits. We also went on to the American Indian museum, I liked the different masks in the museum.  It was very nice outside and we had lunch In the park.

I really liked the Hershhorn museum and the beautiful art inside. A guy named Joseph Hirshhorn  began collecting artwork when he was a teen. He donated 2000 pieces of artwork to the Smithsonian museum and he also donated 4000 drawings and paintings.

We went to the National History Museum and I was very intrigued by what i saw. I liked the ocean planet section in the museum because of the animal sculptures. I learned a lot and every museum was very fun.

At the end we went in a bus tour around Washington and saw the  Washington Monument and White House.I had a very fun time today and the beginning of the trip was amazing so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment